What does an error code 160 mean on a Bully Dog GT Tuner?
Error code 160 is set when the SD card is missing files FSFU000.GTG and FSFU001.GTG. To download these files and load them onto the SD card follow the steps below.
- Insert the micro SD card into the USB card reader and plug the reader into your computer
Click here to download the files FSFU000.GTG and FSFU001.GTG
- Save the file to your computer. Someplace easy to find, for example, the desktop
- Locate the folder labeled helpjuice_production
- Right-click on the folder and select "extract all"
- Open the new unzipped folder
- Copy and paste the two files labeled FSFU000.GTG and FSFU001.GTG onto the BDCARD.
At this point you are ready to return to the vehicle and go back through the install.