There are 2 methods of updating your WiFi-enabled device as described below.
Method 1- Update directly from your device over WiFi
- Power up your device either through your OBDII port on your vehicle or via USB connection from your computer
- From the main menu, scroll down and select "Device Settings"
- Select "Check for Updates" (If you have not set up WiFi on your device yet then it will ask you to set up your WiFi connection.)
- If there are updates available then press continue
- You are all done!
Method 2- Using a PC computer
- Make sure you have the Updater Software installed on your Windows PC. If you do not have it please click here
- After downloading and installing our Updater Software open the program. There should be an icon on your desktop.
- Once Updater is open on your desktop. Plugin your device.
- With the device plugged in select Automatically Check for Updates from the Basic Operations menu.
- Your device should start to Update. Notice the bottom bar it will let you know what part of the update it’s on. This can take some time so be patient. Your internet connection and computer speed can impact updating times. The average time is 5-10 minutes.
- You know you are done when Device Updater displays "Device is up to date!"