Things to try/Check for:
1. Does your device read vehicle info?
2. Check the vehicle "vbatt" level under "device info" with the key off. Check "vbatt" under device info with the key on.
3. Is your Key on "vBatt" lower than 11.7? If so, Charge your battery.
4. Is the difference between key on and key off "vbatt" more than 0.5 volts? Let’s get a battery Charger on the batteries then we can try again.
5. Do you have Aftermarket electronics (Alarm system, Radio, Lightbar, etc) on the vehicle? Pull fuses for all aftermarket parts.