- Lets connect the device to the vehicle to ensure the device communicates with the ECU.
- Connect the device to the vehicle OBD-II port then navigate the menu to find and select the Vehicle Info option.
- Did the vehicle VIN/Strategy display? If yes, let's take a photo or write down the display info.
- If not, please take a photo or write down the vehicle VIN number then disconnect your device.
- Head inside to a Windows PC. At this point, you will need the assistance of our Technical Support Team to see if we can get your vehicle back to its factory settings.
Press the "Contact Us" button below for our hours and phone number, if your vehicle is not running then you do qualify for our urgent weekend support as well, details on the contact page.