- Add Button
To make sure your device needs reset or unlocked:
The GT devices can be reset remotely by contacting our sales team. There is a $250 non-refundable charge to reset a GT.
In order to get your device reset, or unlocked, you will need to have the device with you and powered on when you call Sales.
Sales can be reached at (407)774-2447. Make sure to press the number for Sales to save time.
- Click Here to purchase the unlock.
- Enter your device serial number into the serial number field and click "Look Up Device." If your device is not found, please contact our sales department.
- Click "Continue" on the Device Found page.
- Enter your payment information and select "Complete Purchase."
At this point, you are ready to unlock your device.
To send the unlock to your device follow the steps below.
- Power up your BDX. Please note that this will need to be done in the vehicle within the range of your wifi.
- Scroll down to "Device Settings" and press the center button to enter the menu.
- Select "Check For Updates" *If your device is not connected to wifi, you will be prompted to connect.
- Press confirm on the vehicle confirmation screen and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once the update has finished, your device is unlocked and ready to be used in the vehicle again.
- NOTE: The unlock can only be done via wifi update. You may not use the Device Updater to unlock the device.