Bully Dog GT Tuner will not power on in my vehicle anymore
Most of the time this means there is a bad connection or the fuse that you have the OBDII adapter plug attached to is blown.
Some things to try:
- Using a test light or a voltmeter, test the 2-amp fuse on the OBDII adapter plug to make sure there is power there.
- If there is power, please contact our Technical Support Team to further troubleshoot the issue.
- If there is no power at the fuse, then unplug the power wire barrel connector from the OBDII adapter and test the inside of the barrel for power.
- If there is power, then the OBDII adapter will need to be replaced (part number: 40400-105). Click Here to purchase one from our website.
- If there is no power inside the barrel connector, check the wire, and the connection at the fuse box.