How can I email a Livelink data log file for a Bully Dog BDX or GTX Tuner?
With our cloud-enabled devices like the GTX and BDX, you can easily send your datalog files directly to your email or you can go the traditional route using your PC computer.
Method 1: Using your Cloud Functionality (If you are not using a BDX or GTX Device, please skip to Method 2)
*FIRST THING: Please log in and register your device at either www.sctflash.com or www.bullydog.com to enable all Cloud delivery or Cloud functions
- You will start by powering on your device via your OBD-II/HDMI cable or with the included USB cable
- Navigate the menu to find and select DEVICE SETTINGS
- Now, scroll down to highlight and select CLOUD DATALOG UPLOAD
- If you do not already have the ENABLED option selected showing a checkbox to the left of the option, let’s highlight the option and select it
- After making your selection, you will be pushed back to the DEVICE SETTINGS menu where you will then highlight and select CLOUD FILE SYNC followed by CONTINUE
- Once the SYNC process completes, you will check the registered email address that you used or entered to Register your device. You should have an email containing your Datalog File.
- With the email, you could download the Datalog File to use on your Personal computer or forward the email to your custom tune dealer.
- You could also use the CLOUD SYNC option to ensure your latest Cloud Custom Tune files are available to select before you begin the tuning process at your vehicle.
Method 2: Using your PC Computer:
After data logging your vehicle with your device,
- Disconnect the unit from the vehicle and head inside to your Windows PC where you have the Livelink Gen-II Software installed. If you do not have Livelink downloaded please Click Here to initiate the download.
- With Livelink Gen-II open, Please select the "I want to import a datalog from a device" button and follow the displayed steps.
- Connect your device and select Next.
- Select the Check Communication button followed by Import File once the device info populates. Your data log file will open for review.
- To Export for email, select the Save (Save All) button which is found at the top of the program window. The file type once saved will be a .csv file. Email this file which displays your vehicle performance during your last run.