This means that the device doesn’t recognize the vehicle info in our database as a supported vehicle.
The most common reason for this error is having an updated calibration in your ECU that we have not yet seen.
The first thing to do is to make sure your device is up to date. Click here for instructions on how to update.
The fastest way to get your part number added is to follow the instructions below to email us the needed info.
- From the main menu on the GT select show settings. We will need all the information on the first two screens. Record all the information on both of these screens, or take pictures of these screens and attach them to the email. Example below:
- Make sure the VIN number on the second page of show settings matches the VIN of your vehicle.
- Attach all the information in the first two screens to the email. If you are not including pictures of the screen, make sure to include everything from these screens.
- Include your name and address in the body of the email.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Code 111" in the subject line, so we can add your part number.
You will be notified by email once your part number is added