Things to try/check for a 110D8 code:
- Check vbatt under device info with the key off.
- Check vbatt under device info with the key on.
- Key on vBatt lower than 11.7? Charge battery
- Difference between key on and key off vbatt more than 0.5 volts? Charge battery
- Aftermarket electronics? Pull fuses for all aftermarket parts.
- The vehicle may have an electronic issue if the voltage changes quickly.
- Do a battery reset and read/clear DTCs
- Verify we support your vehicle for this function per our website.
If you continue to run into this error, please contact our Technical Support Team using the "Contact Support" button below. Please make sure to have your device, vehicle, and access to a PC computer.
6.4L Ford SuperDuty
The Glow Plug fuse is number 27 on the fuse box located in the engine compartment, try pulling it and loading the tune or returning to stock again with the fuse out.
Turn key to the on position before hooking up the device and ignore all key prompts through the tuning process.