Using the Vehicle:
- Locate the vehicle’s OBD Diagnostic port. This connector is usually located under the vehicle's dashboard on the driver’s side. The port may be covered with a cap or compartment door labeled OBD Diagnostic Port.
- If the connector pins are covered or the port is located behind a compartment door, remove the cap or open the compartment door.
- Connect the iTSX/TSX for Android to the vehicles OBD Diagnostic port.
Using the Computer:
- Install SCT Device Updater before connecting your unit via USB
- Locate the computers USB port. This port can be found on the front or the back of the computer, if using a laptop the ports will usually be on either side of the laptop.
- Using the USB cable provided connect the USB end of the cable to the PC and the other to the device.