An unlock should only be purchased when your device is either married/installed on a vehicle and you are no longer able to return that vehicle back to stock, or if your device is out of the five-vehicle unlocks. Remotely unlocking your device does not add any additional features to your LWTS+.
- Click Here to purchase the unlock.
Note: Not all versions of the LWTS+ can be unlocked remotely. To find out if yours can, please click the link above and follow the instructions below.
- Enter your device's serial number into the serial number field and click "Look Up Device."
- Click "Continue" on the Device Found page. (If you get a message saying "Serial Number not found", that device cannot be unlocked remotely.) In that case, you can contact our Sales team to obtain an RMA number in order to send the device in to be unlocked.
- Enter your payment information select "Complete Purchase."
You will receive an email with the confirmation number. At this point, you are ready to unlock your device.
Note: This transaction is non-refundable.
To send the unlock to your device follow the steps below.
- Open the Device Updater on your Windows computer.
- Plug the device in and then click on "Automatically Check for Updates." This option will appear on your PC, not the device itself.
- Once the update has finished your device is unlocked and ready to be used again.
- NOTE: The unlock must be done using a Windows PC.
*This service is not available in the state of California.*